When it comes to insulating your home against heat and cold, a window is like a
"hole-in-the-wall". In summer, ordinary glass lets the sun's heat penetrate your
home, making you and your family very uncomfortable and forcing your air conditioner
to work harder. In winter, glass panes lose a substantial amount of your home's
Window film applied to your windows can reject up to 80% of the sun's heat. In summer
your home is cooler and more comfortable, so you can save on energy bills. In winter,
window films trap room heat for year round comfort.
Window Plus Energy Reflective Films are the most technologically advanced spectrally
selective films in the world. Window Plus ERG Films work in winter and in summer
to "Block the Heat" but not the view.
What can Window Plus Energy Reflective Glass do for your home?
- Reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Less expensive than replacing windows.
- Window Plus ERG technology has the highest rating for visible light transmission
and solor heat gain coefficiency.
- The world's first CLEAR spectrally selective glass coating.
- Improves energy efficiency of existing windows.
- Block 98% of infrared light for maximum heat reduction.
- Rejects 99% of harmfull UV rays.
- Does not change the architectural integrity of your home.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Window Plus Energy Reflective Glass makes your home more energy efficient without
sacrificing your view.
Window Plus Premium Reflective Films are the world’s first spectrally clear window films produced for residential windows. Window Plus uses a patented technology that sputters precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum and imbeds them into the film. The precious metals allow the film to reflect the harmful portion of the sun while harvesting the daylight.
Our Premium Films transmit 70% of visible light, reject 94% of infrared light, and rejects 99% of ultraviolet light.
Don't Replace! Improve!
When installed by our factory certified installers, Window Plus Energy Reflective Glass can be about 75% less expensive than replacing your windows.